Job Title: Social Media Content & Video Editor
Soar Financial is an international corporate communications firm focused on the junior mining industry. With offices in Vancouver, Canada and Frankfurt, Germany, our services include business development, corporate communications, event planning, investor relations, roadshows, property tours/site visits and public relations.
The perfect candidate has a passion for social media and creating innovative content and is looking to learn more about the fun and fast moving mining industry. They have experience producing video content and enjoy taking a project from an idea to an end product.
They will be encouraged to be creative and bring new ideas to the table. This is a great entry level position for a candidate that is looking to grow in a dynamic environment that will build their skill-set.
- Responsible for managing the video content library to ensure that all assets are kept up to date and relevant.
- Film, edit and post videos for our growing social channels.
- Some potential responsibilities would be to help design, produce, and update printed and digital marketing collateral such as social media assets, banners, signage, web graphics, trade show booths, PowerPoint presentations, web mockups, display ads and landing pages.
- Maintain and populate social media content calendar.
- Recording and editing video and sound projects, and finding the right tools to do so. Could include capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music and ensuring sound quality.
- Contribute ideas for ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and evolving team environment, utilizing interpersonal skills to manage relationships
- Competency and excellent knowledge of social platforms, tools, and performance tracking
- Ability to manage workflow to ensure deadlines are met
- Results-oriented individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment and is able to react to last minute changes
- Demonstrable knowledge of graphics image use for websites and other digital assets
- Schooling in marketing, graphic design, videography or proven work experience
- Adobe suite of products
- Ideally, some experience with OBS
- Training in film/video editing, video production and/or post production techniques
- Knowledge of emerging media trends and digital technologies
Mining, Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, Social Media
Graphic and Video Design, Social Media
Please submit your resume along with a brief cover letter to HR@soarfinancial.com